Heavy Duty RCCB
A range of heavy duty protection units comprising a choice of high, medium or low sensitivity RCD’s together with a triple pole MCCB (minimum I SKA) to provide overcurrent and short circuit protection. Various levels of residual operating current are available throughout the range from 20mA-2A. Pre-set time delay sensors are also available to provide proper discrimination with other loads and sub-circuits.
Housed in robust, lockable steel enclosures to IP65, this range is designed to meet the protection requirements of most commercial and industrial installations.
• Voltage: 380/440V 50Hz TP + N (500V To special order)
• Ratings: 15A, 30A, 60A, 80A, 100A. 125A, 150A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 400A
• RCD: To BS4293 (Where applicable)
• Residual Tripping Current: 20mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA, 500mA, 1A, 2A
• MCCB: 3 Pole, Current limiting type: I 6KA, IEC947-2/BSEN60947-2 (AC 50/60Hz)
• Enclosure: Zinc coated steel, hinged door. Gland plates top & bottom
• Protection: IP65
• Finish: Epoxy Powder – Mist grey (RAL 7032)
As with all our products, we are happy to tailor our standard specification to suit individual applications.
Quick Look Dimensions
15-150 Amp 400(H) x 300(W) x 160mm(D)
200-250 Amp 800(H) x 400(W) x 200mm(D)
300-400 Amp 1000(H) x 600(W) x 240mm(D)