FDB 14 Adjustable RCCB
A range of heavy duty electrical protection units designed to overcome inherent earth leakage or inrush currents. The unit combines a variable sensitivity and time delay together with a triple pole MCCB to provide overcurrent (125A maximum) and short circuit protection (16KA). Numerous applications throughout industry from construction sites, mines and quarries to the protection of stage lighting systems where thyristor spikes can trip conventional RCD’s.
• Voltage: 380/440V 50Hz TP + N
• Ratings: 15A, 30A, 60A, 80A, 100A
• RCD: To BS4293 (Where applicable)
• Sensitivity: Potentiometer Adjustable 20mA-2A over two built-in ranges
• Time Delay: Potentiometer Adjustable 20mS-2S over two built-in ranges
• MCCB: 3 Pole, Current limiting type: 16KA IEC947-2/BSEN60947-2 (AC 50/60Hz)
• Enclosure: Zinc coated steel, hinged door. Gland plates top & bottom
• Protection: IP65
• Finish: Epoxy Powder – Mist grey (RAL 7032)
As with all our products, we are happy to tailor our standard specification to suit individual applications.
Quick Look Dimensions
500(H) x 200(W) x 200mm(D)